LifeFlight is currently seeking professional Challenger 604 Pilots to join their team in Singapore, working a 24-hour standby roster and flying to locations throughout Asia, the Pacific and beyond.
Be part of their committed team working on our dedicated medically configured retrieval jets carrying a critical care doctor and intensive care flight nurse. It is a fast-paced environment, responding to international medical evacuations in as little as 90 minutes.
CL-604 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Hold an Australian CPL or ATPL
- Minimum 1500 hours Total time
- Minimum 500 hours Multi engine PIC
- Minimum 200 Turbine hours
- CL604 Type rating
- 3 Multi Engine CASA CIR renewals
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 6 English Proficiency
- Current ASIC
- Current Passport with no restrictions to travel, valid for 12 months
In your application, please ensure you address each of the essential criteria to demonstrate that you satisfy the minimum requirements of the role. Please upload your cover letter & resume as one attachment.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experiences we would love to hear from you today.