Wing Aviation is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for a CL604 aircraft based in Houston, TX. The Pilot-in-Command reports directly to the Chief Pilot or his\her designee, must be thoroughly knowledgeable of and comply with the 14 CFR 91 and 14 CFR 135 Operations, FAA Regulations, Aircraft Flight and Equipment manuals as well as any other information required for each flight.
CL-604 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 300 hours IFR.
Wing Aviation Benefits:
- Competitive Salaries;
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance;
- Voluntary Group Universal Life Insurance;
- Short / Long Term Disability Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Account;
- Family Medical Leave Program (FMLA);
- 401K Plan;
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Personal Time;
- Open-Door Policy across all levels;
- Growth opportunities within the organization; same or different type ratings.