Airbrock, is a rapidly growing Part 135 Air Carrier and private aircraft management company, is seeking customer service driven pilots to join their team. They offer a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as company-paid Vacation.
CL-604 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 3000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot;
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
- Challenger 604 (CL604) Type Rating.
- Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
- Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by Airbrock.
- Perform other duties as assigned.