International Jet Management is currently looking for Challenger 601 Captains on a position that allows for a flexible lifestyle with 18 days ON and 12 days OFF roster.
CL-601 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience on type;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Basic computer knowledge.
A challenging position for a Commander with an international young team and a monthly
salary of gross EUR 6.000,- (basis for negotiation) + daily allowances.