FlightWorks, Inc. is offering an exceptional full-time position for a Challenger 300 Second in Command for a Part 91 and 135 aircraft based in Atlanta, Georgia (PDK). The successful candidate will be part of a full-time three person flight crew team. Challenger 300 experience is preferred, but not required. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most trusted management companies in the industry with career growth potential. Must reside in or be willing to locate to Atlanta, Georgia.
- Aircraft model: CL-300
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours on [engine type] aircraft;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- The successful candidate must be a highly motivated team player with a strong work ethic;
- Candidates will be evaluated on attitude and safe, professional operation of the aircraft and must exhibit strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- This is a Safety Sensitive position and is subject to Random Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Challenger 300 type rating highly preferred.