Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for Citation X based in Fort Worth TX, AFW. This will be a three-pilot crew flying part 91 and 135 account supported by a full-time maintenance technician.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple & high level priorities
- Proactive decision making skills
- Must maintain a valid Medical certificate
- Will be required to obtain a FAA Type rating in the applicable Fleet type
- Upholds a service standard in a strict & changing regulatory environment
- Strong customer service skills
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 300 hours IFR;
- 500 hours on jet aircraft.
Preference is given to local candidates with Citation X rating and similar aircraft size experience.
This position is not commutable and will require residing within a one hour drive of AFW.
EJM offers a full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 57% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay within the IRS guideline limits
- The company provided Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan
- Fourteen days of paid vacation, front-loaded
- Executive Jet Management is an equal opportunity employer.
- To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.