Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Houston, TX; Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Washington, DC; Orlando, FL
Red Wing Aviation is currently looking for Citation Ultra First Officers.
Schedule: 8 days on and 6 days off. You also have the option to trip trade and trip drop. Military pilots can choose a line that fits military commitments.
Gateway Domicile Options: Red Wing Aviation offers 15 gateway bases and you choose the base you want: ATL, BOS, CVG, DEN, DFW, DTW, FLL, IAH, IAD, LGA, MCO, MSP, ORD, PHX, PHL
Citation Ultra Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 50 hours multi-engine;
- 50 hours pic logged IFR;
- 150 hours flight time in previous 365 days/30 hours in previous 90 days;
- 30 hours turbine time (obtained during ground school);
- 30 command hours flying experience on type;
- No accidents, incidents or FAA enforcement actions in the last 3 years.
- Salary starts on 1st day of in-house in-doc
- 14 days of PTO accrued per year
- Trip Trade option
- 12 month pro-rated training contract
- Health, dental and vision insurance with RWA premium share
- Health Savings Account Option
- 401K with company match after one year
- Access to Short Term/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Access to Air Charter Safety Foundation ASAP Program
- Top notch Charter department to schedule your commercial flights and hotels so you can focus on flying
- Commercial flights and hotels booked for you and pre-paidProvided single occupancy hotel accommodations
- All aircraft equipped with iPads
- Level D, full motion simulator at your fingertips for in-doc and recurrent training
- Certified 145 Repair Station for phase and unscheduled maintenance