Anderson Air has been a family-owned and operated business since 1980. They provide
convenient and cost-effective Private and Corporate/Executive Charter services throughout
North America, Europe and South America. They pride themselves in having earned the quality
experience and excellent safety record that gives their clients tremendous confidence and
security in choosing them. Their acute attention to detail, combined with their preeminent level of
commitment to providing the highest level of service, is what sets them apart. They promote a
culture of safety, teamwork, communication, respect, and accountability
- TC ATPL or written IATRA;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- A valid Canadian passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 100 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Must be available on short notice;
- Must live in the Greater Vancouver area;
- Oral and written proficiency in English;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Glass cockpit and/or FMS experience;
- Post-secondary education;
- Internal Anderson Air referral;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Multi-crew communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Multi-crew IFR experience;
- International experience;
- Multi-engine or high-performance single-engine turbine PIC time.
Attractive benefits package including RSP contribution.
They would like to thank everyone who applied however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.