GlobeAir has consistently expanded its fleet along with continuously improving processes.
They are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the dynamic expansion of their team, they are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join their ambitious team as a First Officer.
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- 250 hours of total flying experience;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Willingness to provide support to any GlobeAir team member and to any partner, client and supplier;
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner;
- Permanent Residence within 60 minutes of the following airports: Vienna, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Geneva, Zurich, Bruxelles, in order to be efficiently dispatched for duty (early on the first day) and back (late on the sixth day).
- Previous aviation experience is a plus;
- Flying experience preferably on AOC environment.
- Professional training at FlightSafety Farnborough (initial, recurrent) on a C510 FSS (Full Flight Simulator) including LVTO, PGB, EGLC.
- Intense flight experience in Europe (up to +600 hrs flight time per year).
- Opportunity to fly to smaller, less travelled airports keeping your skills well tuned.
- Professional support by in-house crew service and flight dispatch team.
- Opportunities for current TRI / TRE or becoming TRI.
- Future involvement in management duties.
- 20 days paid holidays during the year - vacation ban from June to September due to peak season.
- Minimum annual gross salary € 55.000 (higher salary depending on experience and other qualifications).
- Manage your schedule knowing your roster well in advance. Stable roster of 6 days on, 4 days off.
- Crew members are provided with at tax free daily allowance of € 30.