GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. They are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the progressive expansion of their team, they are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join their ambitious team in the crew position.
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1500 hours on Multi-Engine jet aircraft;
- OR 2000 hours on Multi-Engine turboprop aircraft;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Willingness to provide support to any GlobeAir team member and to any partner, client and supplier.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
- Permanent Residence within 60 minutes of the following airports: Vienna, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Geneva, Zurich, Bruxelles is considered an advantage, pilots can efficiently start their duty (early on the first day) and be brought back there (late on the sixth day).
- C510 - Typerating preferred.