You will be part of a crew environment, acting as Pilot in Command and Second in Command on both Part 91 and Part 135 flights. Requires a flexible schedule and the ability to accept flights with little advanced notification.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies are one of the fastest growing general aviation service centers in the country. They have three locations, and their reputation for excellence and professionalism means they hire only the best people. They rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
Citation Excel Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 250 hours of total flying experience on type;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Knowledge of the aircraft systems and limitations;
- Understanding of FARs;
- Understanding of First Wing Management's Operating Procedures;
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision;
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems;
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.