Wizz Air is currently looking for A320 Non Type Rated First Officers at cadet level.
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 145 hours of total flying experience; (if with integrated ATPL theory completed)
- 200 hours of total flying experience; (CPL/IR training completed in modular system)
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months.
- ATPL theory certificate issued by any EASA / UK CAA or entered into the license;
- MCC is not required if multi-crew aircraft flown before or complex type rating (e.g. B737) completed;
- Advanced UPRT is not required if any type rating on complex aircraft is completed before;
- Ultra-light aircraft, power gliders, simulator and helicopter hours are excluded.
During the application process, you will need to have your:
- Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format;
- Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format if you wish to upload (optional);
- Passport scanned;
- Flight Crew License scanned;
- Class1 Medical License scanned;
- ATPL Certifcate scanned (if applicable);
- MCC Certificate scanned (if applicable);
- JOC Certificate scanned (if applicable);
- UPRT Certificate scanned (if applicalbe);
- Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience.