If you are a low-time pilot looking to get a ‘foot in the door’ with a reputable aviation company, Summit Air has great opportunities for Pilots-in-Waiting at our base in Yellowknife, NT.
As a Pilot-in-Waiting, you will be an integral part of the Summit Air team in the role of Ramp Attendant, gaining exposure to our fleet of both passenger and cargo aircraft.
Put your skills to work and build your aviation career with us. Join the growing Summit Air team – apply today!
- TC CPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- Previous ramp or other job-site experience (construction, labour, etc.) preferred;
- Ability to work with limited supervision;
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position which include bending, climbing, and heavy lifting;
- Previous ramp or other job-site experience an asset;
- Must meet pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements.
- IATRA exams completed;
- Multi-IFR training.