Iberia is currently looking for cadet pilots to join its fleet.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- At least 18 years old;
- Higher School Certificate; (Bachillerato or equivalent)
- Have achieved access to University (EvAU or equivalent);
- No criminal record;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Spanish at a native level
- Hold at least a C1 English proficiency or equivalent.
- Strong Bachillerato (or equivalent educational systems) final score;
- University Degree will be highly valued.
As this is an airline pilot programme and ATPL training course, applications from qualified commercial pilots (CPL/ATPL, under any authority) will not be considered.
It is not necessary to hold a formal English language evaluation or certificate as candidates will be assessed on language competencies. Should you hold a formal ELP certificate, please submit it along with your academic certificates.