easyJet Switzerland is currently looking for Cadet Pilots.
- Hold a Swiss / EU / EFTA passport, which allows unrestricted travel across the easyJet network.
- Hold a valid Swiss or EASA Class 1 Medical (by easyJet induction date).
- Hold a Swiss or EASA licence by easyJet induction date (EASA licences issued by another country must be transferred to a Swiss licence within the first 12 months of employment at your own cost).
- Minimum ICAO English – Level 4.
- Minimum height 5’ 2” (157cm) with maximum commensurate with Airbus flight deck requirements.
- All ATPL exams passed to the required standard with no more than five ground-schools re-sits.
- Hold or have held MEP/IR.
- Hold APS MCC certification.
- Hold Advanced UPRT certification.
- Good training records (we will ask for these to be uploaded to your application).
All successful applicants will complete a self-funded A320 Type Rating before joining. (Approximately 30.000 CHF – the exact cost will be confirmed at point of offer).