Air Mauritius is currently recruiting Mauritanian Pilots for their Development Pilot Program.
- Aircraft model: A319
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- Mauritian Nationality;
- High School Certificate;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- At least 20 years old.
Job reference should be specified on the envelope, application form and e-mail;
- Copies of licenses including Medical, front page of the passport,
- testimonials/reference letters should be submitted with the application form;
- Candidates found eligible after the initial screening will be asked to attend a selection exercise;
- All licenses and medical certificates shall remain valid throughout the selection exercise;
- Candidates with Airbus experience may have an advantage;
- MK can only integrate a limited number of applicants at a time;
- Applications will be processed chronologically as and when they are received;
- In the event the candidate was unsuccessful at a previous selection process, he/ she may be eligible to participate afresh in the current selection based on the number of previous attempts and after the applicable cool off period in line with the Company’s procedures;
- Air Mauritius reserves the right
- not to proceed with this vacancy;
- to appoint the selected candidates on the fleet based on its operational requirements.