Hevilift is looking for Cabin Training Supervisor to be based in Brisbane.
The Cabin Training Supervisor is appointed by the Head of Training and Checking to manage Cabin Training and Checking activities and conduct associated duties within the Hevilift CAR217 Training and Checking Organisation. Cabin Training Supervisors are also appointed as Operational Cabin Crew members, and Cabin Trainer & Checkers and EP Instructors.
- Desirable to hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification
- Possess a high level of knowledge and understanding of Federal Cabin Safety Regulations, and industry best practices
- Desirable to have previously held a CAO 20.11 instrument
- Desirable to have a minimum 5 years’ experience in an operational training role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time and deadline management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stake holders
- Have experience in an airline learning and development service delivery role