Jetconnect is looking for Cabin Crew Operations Manager in New Zealand.
Reporting to the General Manager of Jetconnect, The Manager Cabin Crew Operations New Zealand is accountable for the leadership of all Jetconnect Long Haul and Short Haul Cabin Crew based in New Zealand, and to lead our Service and Performance Managers and Cabin Crew who are located in Auckland and Wellington. You'll also lead the overall management and accountability for all Jetconnect Cabin Crew including all aspects of customer service delivery, safety and performance both operational and people related.
- Strong leadership skills to coach, lead and motivate teams to ensure the high performance of Cabin Crew
- A strong ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships with your team, and with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to empower your Crew Performance Managers to make good informed decisions
- An understanding of key regulatory requirements linked to Cabin Crew operations
- Extensive operational experience and knowledge of flying operations to ensure credibility among the cabin crew
- The ability to develop and implement local business operational plans
- Excellent time management, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- The flexibility to lead and support a 24/7 Cabin Crew operation
- Please note: With this position being based in New Zealand, all employees of Jetconnect who are in border related roles are required to be fully vaccinated under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process