Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Their fleet of aircrafts operates almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the Company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- At least 23 years old;
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE);
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints;
- Be self-motivated and a team player;
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules;
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures;
- No previous aviation-related accidents or incidents;
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 250 command hours flying experience on type.
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command.