Surdex is a leading provider of geospatial data and mapping services, and their talented survey pilots lead the effort in the aerial acquisition of imagery and data. They are immediately hiring pilots capable of flying their Conquest II. Resumes will be considered only if minimum qualifications are met.
They are seeking pilots who are interested in a career opportunity with a respected company that has contracts in both the public and private sectors. Surdex offers a strong compensation, bonus and benefits plan with year-round work. This is not a time-building position. They have a significant amount of aerial acquisition work and want pilots who are collaborative, flexible and willing to take on the challenges to meet their client's expectation.
Surdex is located at SUS; however, multi-engine turboprop pilots are not required to relocate. Surdex is a Federal Contractor and employees are required to verify their COVID vaccination or have a valid medical or religious exemption prior to job offer.
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 multi-engine;
- 250 multi-engine turbine;
- Multi-engine currency in last 6 months required;
- Personal credit card for all travel expenses - reimbursements weekly;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Able to work a 15-day on and 6-day off schedule, alternate equivalent schedules may be considered;
- DOT initial, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug tests;
- COVID vaccination or documented exemption required.
- Bachelor's degree in aviation program;
- Experience flying a Conquest, Commander or King Air;
- Experience flying survey/aerial acquisition;
- CFI, CFII, MEI.