Aero Logistics Pty Ltd is an established aviation company based in Newcastle NSW, with satellite bases in Essendon, Sydney and Cessnock. Aero Logistics operate a mixed fleet of rotary and fixed wing aircraft on charter and aerial work throughout the Australasian region.
They are currently seeking expressions of interest from appropriately qualified and experienced flight crew for their Cessna Titan and Conquest fleet.
Positions are FIFO in nature an and require applicants to have the ability to work efficiently in the field with remote oversight.
C441 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 100 hours flying experience on type;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current IPC;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
- Current C441 flight review or equivalent turbine experience;
- Previous survey experience;
- First Aid Certificate;
- CRM Course;
- Dangerous Goods Drivers License;
- Experience on international operations.
Only persons meeting the minimum requirements need apply.