Aero Logistics Pty Ltd is an established aviation company with bases nationwide. Aero Logistics and its subsidiaries operate fixed-wing aircraft on the survey and aerial work throughout the Australasian region.
They are currently seeking expressions of interest from appropriately qualified and experienced Survey Pilots for Line Pilot positions with their Australian operation for both domestic and potential international operations.
C404 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME IPC;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
- Cessna 400 Series Experience;
- Previous Aerial Survey Experience;
- Previous International Experience;
- First Aid;
- CRM Course;
- Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence.