Augusta, ME; Billings, MT; Boston, MA; Saint Louis, MO
Cape Air is currently looking for First Officers on Cessna 402. First Officers are administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot Cessna 402 and is functionally responsible to the PIC on any flight to which s/he is assigned.
- FAA ATP or Restricted ATP (ATP Written);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 500 hours of total flying experience;
- 100 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 25 hours of total night flying experience;
- 25 hours IFR;
- 25 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine.
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- Bachelors degree;
- Graduate of an AABI accredited aviation program.