Cape Air is currently looking for Captains on Cessna 402.
C402 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA CPL;
- Current ME Land;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- 75 hours IFR;
- 50 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- FAA ATP;
- Bachelors degree from an AABI accredited school;
- 1 year of full-time flight instruction.