MAGSPEC Aviation (“MAGSPEC”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of MAGSPEC Airborne Surveys, a Perth-based provider of high-quality airborne geophysical survey services.
MAGSPEC provides the aviation requirements for the parent company and is currently seeking expressions of interest from pilots.
All candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia before applying.
C210 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- [number] hours of total flying experience;
- Low-level endorsement (or willingness to obtain before commencement).
- Geophysical survey experience
- Low-level experience
- Light-bar time
Interested candidates, satisfying the minimum qualifications above, are invited to submit their CV