Trans Island Airways is the largest wheeled Caravan Operator in the Bahamas and South Florida region with a fleet of 5 Cessna Grand Caravan EX aircraft with an average fleet age of 2.3 years old. They are dedicated to providing the highest level of safety and service in the region, while providing pilots with the adventure of a lifetime flying throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean in their new planes, Pilots can expect to fly between 500 and 700 hours per year.
The contract period for this employment position is 12 months.
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- 75 hours IFR;
- Strong Customer Service Skills;
- Working knowledge of Aviation Regulations;
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic;
- Ability to perform service operations outside and in warm temperatures and weather;
- Must be able to work at in a fast paced environment;
- Must possess the ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand English;
- Must be physically able to lift up to 60lbs routinely and safely, and occasionally heavier items;
- Be punctual, organized and clean appearance;
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Ability to work self-directed and within a team;
- Ability to demonstrate exemplary performance as a professional aviator;
- Must pass pre-employment FAA DOT drug test and participate in random drug testing;
- Basic computer skills.
- Annual Salary with Bonus Structure;
- Paid Vacation;
- Paid Sick Leave;
- Health Insurance;
- Relocation and Housing Package;
- Contract Completion Bonus.