TC Energy Aviation is currently looking for C208 Pilots who have knowledge and experience in the safe and efficient operation of Company aircraft under FAR Part 91 Flight Rules, and in the performance of assigned duties as either Pilot in Command or Aerial Observer.
This position is located and based at TC Energy’s Aviation Hangar in Conroe, Texas.
- Aircraft model: C208
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 100 hours on [engine type] aircraft;
- Successfully pass a Company training program and a check ride with the company check airman;
- Satisfactory complete the Aerial Observer training and appropriate Company DOT Op Qualification tasks in accordance with 49CFR 192 and 195;
- Flights may be Domestic, and/or International.
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GIS background, and or software development abilities is required;
- Higher School Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Provide a driver’s abstract for review;
- Successfully complete a pre-employment medical screening, including drug and alcohol testing.
- College graduate;
- International experience, aerial pipeline patrol experience, mountain flying experience;
- Previous flight experience piloting a Cessna 208 Caravan is desirable.