PT. ASI Pudjiastuti Aviation (Susi Air) is a rapidly growing airline specialized in charter and scheduled flights throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Founded in 2004, Susi Air operates a fleet of 50 aircraft and planning to further expand their fleet.
Susi Air is seeking experienced and motivated Cessna Caravan C208B Direct Entry Captain.
C208 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO CPL;
- Current SE Land;
- Current IR Land;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 200 command hours flying experience on type;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 24 months validity;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher.
- RPT & Charter experience;
- Multicrew experience.
A. Document Requirements To Apply:
- Comprehensive CV. Specify hours flown in the last 6 months and last 12 months;
- At least ICAO CPL Single-Engine Land and IR (current);
- Copy of latest examiner's report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test;
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses.
B. Document Requirements To Attend Interview:
- All in point A;
- License verification letter with current information from authority;
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority;
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor;
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test;
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left;
- Candidates must be free from any form of color blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test - Indonesian authority only accepts the Ishihara Color Blind Test;
- Reference letters from 2 different referrers, with reachable email and direct line.