Priority Air Charter was launched in 1997 with two Cessna 208B Grand Caravans as a 135 on demand charter operator. Today they operate three Caravans and three Pilatus PC-12's throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico. Most of their flying is single pilot. Their aircraft are equipped with Garmin navigation and communication technology, including uplink satellite weather data. Priority’s professional dispatch, flight and maintenance teams, and two aircraft types, take economy, speed and customer satisfaction to the next level in the private air charter industry! Their business philosophy of, “We’ll do what they say and do it well,” and competitive prices, have led to many shippers preferring Priority to other carriers.
Priority Air Charter, LLC is currently interviewing for multiple pilot positions. They are based in Kidron Ohio in the heart of Amish country with reasonable cost of living.
C208 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA CPL;
- Current SE Land;
- Current IR Land;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- 75 hours IFR;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel.
- Competitive salary;
- Plus additional flight and duty time pay;
- $45 per-diem for each overnight away from home;
- International and additional trip bonus;
- Company-provided health insurance coverage;
- Optional dental and vision;
- Life insurance;
- Company cell phone provided;
- Company shirts and jackets;
- Paid Holidays and vacation.