Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry for nearly 100 years and is now an all-cargo airline with operations throughout the Northeast United States. The team provides time-critical feeder services for major express carriers, namely FedEx and UPS.
Wiggins is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help maintain unparalleled service and value for its customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation, and teamwork.
Currently looking for Beech 99 Captains.
All flights operated all-weather, single-pilot IFR under canned flight plans. Schedules may vary depending on base and flight schedule. Both Full and Part-time are available. Wiggins Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month for full-time positions. Flights typically operate 5 days per week, with lodging provided at the outstation. Pilots are typically home during the day and away from home in the evenings.
- FAA Commercial Pilot License;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- 50 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 75 hours IFR; (50 must be in an aircraft)
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- Instrument proficiencies check within the last six months;
- English Proficient;
- Second-Class Medical;
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit;
- Current Passport;
- Pilots are expected to live within 1 hour from their base;
- Valid driver's license.
- ATP, high performance, and complex endorsements;
- First-Class Medical certificate.
- Competitive Salary starting @ $52,000;
- 401K with company match;
- Ability to bid specific base, equipment, and route;
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package for all Full-Time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance. Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire;
- Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement, Pilot uniforms - jackets, Jeppesen Manuals provided, Verizon Wireless discount;
- Vacation (up to 80 hours accrued for first year);
- Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem;
- Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident, and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career;
- 30 Day’s hotel provided by Company for relocation assistance for full time positions.