Cobham Regional Services is seeking BAe146/RJ First Officers to support their operations in Adelaide and Brisbane.
They are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join their Regional Services team as First Officers, in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
These positions are 6 – 9 month fixed term contracts.
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC);
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 700 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command.