Norse Atlantic Airways is recruiting Line Training Captains to fly their Boeing 787 Dreamliners on transatlantic routes.
B787 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Part-FCL ATPL(A) from an EASA country
- Minimum 2,500 hours PIC flight time (on aircraft above 50,000kg)
- Hold a current Class One Medical Certificate
- For an EU basing, have the right to work and reside in the EU, must hold an EASA licence from either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland
- Hold an ICAO level 5 (or greater) English Language Proficiency certificate
- Hold a valid LPC on an aircraft above 50,000kg
- Hold a valid B787 type rating
- Recent linetrainer-experience on B787
- Preferably hold a TRI/TRE on B787
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
- Exciting route network
- Friendly and safe working environment