Riyadh Air, Saudi Arabia’s new national airline based in Riyadh, is recruiting experienced pilots to operate their brand-new Boeing aircraft. They are looking for global talent to build on their ambition to be the World’s most inspiring airline with an exceptional guest experience.
Colleagues on the flight deck should have quality widebody experience, be a digital native and dedicated to ensuring the highest level of guest hospitality.
- 2000 hours total flying time multi- crew, multi- engine aircraft on Boeing glass cockpit aircraft;
- Flown at least 150 hours as a First Officer or Captain in the last 12 months at time of joining;
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical;
- Fluency in English, equivalent to ICAO English level 5 or above;
- No Frozen ATPL unless held by a Saudi citizen.