Norse Atlantic Airways is recruiting Captains to fly their Boeing 787 Dreamliners on transatlantic routes.
You will have the possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines.
- EASA ATPL from one of the following EASA member states, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 2500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Hold a valid LPC on an aircraft above 50,000kg.
- Priority will be given to pilots with training experience;
- Preferably hold a valid B777/B787 type rating;
- Preferably PIC flight time on aircraft above 50Tn.
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines;
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world;
- Exciting route network;
- Friendly and safe working environment