As a First Officer, you’ll provide a safe and enjoyable in-flight experience for all their customers. It’s an important part of their culture that they all contribute to ensuring their customers’ expectations are not only met but exceeded. They see the journey as part of their customer’s holiday; they expect their Pilots to embrace the customer focused culture and go the extra smile to ensure their cabin service is the envy of their competitors.
This role is a full time fixed term summer only contract (start date to be arranged) the contract will end on 31st October 2022, and will be based at one of TUI’s UK Bases.
If your application is progressed, you’ll be invited to attend an assessment centre. Assessments are planned for 31st March and 1st April, (location TBC). No other dates will be released.
Should you be offered a position and then decline, there is no guarantee of an alternative position being offered.
- This is a fixed term full time summer only role. The end date of the contract is 31st October 2022.
- Your base will be determined by business and operational requirements. Should you be successful, this will be discussed at the point we make an offer of employment
- A payment of £7,000 will be deducted from your monthly salary prior to tax/NI deductions for training costs in equal monthly instalments for the duration of your contract
- You must have to right to live and work in the UK without additional approvals. We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role
B787 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- UK CAA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
If your licence is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued licence prior to joining TUI (at your own cost)
- UK CAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
If your medical records are not held by the UK CAA, be willing and able to transfer your medical records to the UK CAA to permit the issue to a UK issued licence prior to joining TUI (at your own cost).
- A current type rating on B787/777;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Hold a valid 10-year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations TUI flies to;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK;
- Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 60 minutes in the UK
- At least 1.58m tall
- Able to swim 25 meters
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Competitive salary
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Private medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme and life assurance