Qatar Airways is now seeking to recruit experienced First Officers to support operational demand on their Boeing 777/787 fleet.
B787 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 1000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet over 30T;
- 500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Last flight on type within the previous 12 months.
License and Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 2 months after the start date, if successful)
ATPL holders only: 250 hours PIC (maybe 70 hours PIC and 180 hours PICUS or 500 hours PICUS)
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing their quick application form.