EVA Airways requires B787 First Officers.
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots based in Taipei, Taiwan.
B787 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 Tonnes;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (or 2 years of employment reference from aviation industry if you have Educational Bachelor degree).
Salary & Benefits:
- From the first operation flights, FO will receive full salary starting from NTD$202,000; during training period is NTD$135,000.
- Contract period: 4 years
- Accommodation provided by EVA (EVA quarter building)
- 8 BDOs (consecutive days off) each month.
- Insurance : Medical Health Insurance、Loss of License Insurance
- Travel benefits : Privilege travel、Concessional travel (parents, eligible dependents included)
- Annual Leave: start from 22 calendar days per year, accrued with seniority.
- Sick Leave：Up to 30 days with paid per calendar year
Interested and qualified candidates, please download EVA Application Form
& Flight Time Record Form
for Expatriate Pilots. Fill-out forms & documents paper shall be e-mail/mailed