Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited, the National Flag Carrier with an excellent work environment and a corporate culture, is looking for experienced pilots for the post-B787 First Officers.
B787 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Citizen of Bangladesh;
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience as First Officer;
- 500 hours flying experience on type;
- Current type rating;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No accident/incident record;
- No affidavit will be acceptable in case of date of birth;
- Candidates employed in government/semi-government/autonomous or other airlines must provide NOC before joining if selected;
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training for specific period at Bangladesh Airlines Training Centre (BATC) and any other institute approved by Biman.
Documents to be attached:
- 05 copies of recent passport size colour photographs;
- Copy of Valid ATPL;
- Copy of NID;
- Copy of valid class one medical certificates;
- copy of valid instrument rating;
- Other relevant documents/certificates/licenses;
- Last 02 (two) copies of logbook page.