Currently looking for Boeing 787 Captains for NEW Private Fleet based in Saudi Arabia.
You will be based in Riyadh or Jeddah working on unscheduled flight programs on domestic, regional and international flights.
B787 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours as PIC on multi-engine jet transport aircraft
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Thorough knowledge and experience using approved flight operations systems and tools, such as the integrated aircraft & crew scheduling and comms software applications, SMS & QA systems, EFB’s etc;
- Proficient on the B787, with records available to confirm regency and training level and experience operating to all intercontinental regions globally.
- Additional experiences and accountabilities such as Instructor Pilot / Check Pilot/TRE/TRI qualifications would be an advantage.
- Highly competitive allowances and benefits provided.