Giving their massive growth, Qatar Airways is currently recruiting First Officers from Regional Jets above 30 tons for Boeing wide body fleet. You would be joining the worlds best airline as their fleet and route network expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in their Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
- Aircraft model: B777
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- Current IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- Current type rating;
- 1500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, EFIS on jet aircraft with MTOW above 30 Tonnes;
- Last flight within the previous 12 months;
- Below 55 years old.
You will be required to attach the following documents to your application:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of valid Instrument Rating
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook