They currently hire First Officers for their Boeing 777 fleet. They are looking for motivated and technically proficient pilots who deliver excellence.
They offer a competitive total remuneration package, paid tax free in Dubai. You can find out more about their airline, their employee benefits and living in Dubai on their careers website.
- Aircraft model: B777
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 2000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 Tonnes;
- OR 3000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW between 10 Tonnes & 20 Tonnes;
- Flown at lest 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
*Pilots with Frozen ATPL (CPL + ATPL Theory exams completed) can be invited for the selection on the provision that they obtain a full ATPL prior to joining if successful.
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and meet the following criteria, you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
Enhanced salary requirements (subject to final management approval):
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 50T of which:
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates;
- ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent).
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
- ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
(If holding a Frozen ATPL you are required to upload:
- CPL and;
- the ATPL Theory Exams successfully completed).
- Class 1 medical certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections).