Aerologic is currently looking for B777F Non Type Rated Captains.
- Languages: English, German
- EASA ATPL;
- Current MPA type rating with MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- Current IR Land;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 6000 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- 4000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 150 Tonnes;
- 1000 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the
salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three
years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.