tihad Airways is currently looking for B777 First Officers.
B777 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) or high performance military jet
- 500 hours should be on B777/B787
- ICAO current and unrestricted ATPL. We do not accept Frozen ATPL unless held by a UAE citizen.
- Current on B777/B787
- Unrestricted, current Class 1 medical.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years old.
- English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better
- In case of hours accumalated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
(1) Glass Cockpit: aircraft with a FMS coupled to APFDS
- Fixed pay of AED 26,000 per month.
- Flight duty allowance of AED 40 per flying hour.
- Meal allowance during layovers as per the following rates:
- Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent AED 12 per hour
- Asia/ Far East AED 15 per hour
- Africa/ Australasia AED 18 per hour
- Europe/ Americas AED 23 per hour
- Housing allowance up to AED 160000 per year.
- Education allowance of AED 36000 for primary and AED 50400 for secondary up to 3 children.
- Income protection scheme.
- 42 Days annual leave.
- Staff travel benefits.
- End of service benefits.
- Accidental and life insurance benefits.