Since its establishment in 1978, the CMA CGM Group has continued to grow, drawing its strength from its family dimension, from a long-term strategic vision and from the expertise of its teams, driven by a common passion.
In keeping their history and with their culture, they are drive by the value that unites them. Today, they are reaffirming these values to continue their development and achieve their ambitions.
CMA CGM group is launching its freighter AOC with B777F and is currently looking for First Officers.
B777 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, French
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience on type.
- Good knowledge of French language;
- Previous freighter experience.
Conversion course for provided for only B787 experienced pilots.
Send the following documents in PDF format:
- Cover letter indicating your notice period;
- Updated CV;
- Class 1 medical certificate;
- EASA license;
- ELP 5 or greater;
- Last 3 pages of your signed logbook;
- Copy of your ID or passport.
If a positive screening:
- Video or Face to Face interview with CCAC senior management and Human Resources;
- Psychometric evaluation;
- Theoretical knowledge test & simulator assessment in September and October 2021 in Paris;
- Contract to start on 01/01/2022.