Eastern Airlines is currently looking for B767 Captains.
This is a position currently with a minimum guarantee of seventy (70) hours per month that will report to the Chief Pilot. The successful candidate will be type rated on multi-engine aircraft, preference will be given to those typed on the B-767/757, and possess a first-class medical certificate. The successful individual must be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of all relevant Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s). Good communication skills are required, and you must be able to exhibit the values and culture of the company while working with other team members and customers in a fast-paced/dynamic environment.
- Aircraft model: B767
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Impeccable safety and training recordñ
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- Bids works schedule by seniority (days, swings, or midnight shifts, holidays);
- Travel will be required;
- Pass drug and alcohol background checks, pre-employment DOT drug test, and criminal
- history records check (CHRC);
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- NAT, PAC RIM, ETOPS, B-767 FAR 121 PIC experience;
- CRM experience.