21 Air a cargo airline which is looking for Captains to fly their B-767-200ER Freighters flying subservice for Cargo Jet and DHL out of KCVG.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- OR twenty-four (24) months of pilot experience on Company aircraft,
- OR 500 hours of pilot time with the Company, in Type, but not less than 2500 hours of total flying experience including 1000 hours of air carrier operations either as a First Officer in Part 121 operations or as a Captain in fractional ownership turbojet operations, Part 135 turbojet, commuter, or 10 or more passenger seat operations, or combination thereof.