Amerijet is looking for B767 First Officers to be based in Miami, FL.
B767 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making;
- Must be within the age limits as per the FAA FAR part 121;
- Close attention to detail;
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays;
- Satisfactorily pass company background checks;
- FAA ATP;
- An aeroplane category multi-engine class rating;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye;
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit;
- Ability to learn and work with EFBs;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience.
- Recent EFIS experience;
- Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) hours in fixed-wing jet and/or fixed-wing multi-engine turboprop;