Cargojet is seeking an experienced First officer to be based out of the Hamilton Airport location and join their committed team.
- IATRA exams completed;
- TC ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours on Multi-Engine turbine aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Completion of secondary school and graduation from a certified flying or aviation school is
- Must be able to hold a security clearance and restricted airside pass.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are type-rated and current on B757 and/or B767.
Essential Position Functions:
- Assist the Captain in the flight planning, preparation and management of the flight;
- Carry out take-offs and landings under the specific authority of the Captain;
- Carry out other duties the Captain may delegate;
- Assume responsibility of Captain in the event of the Captain’s incapacitation.
- Eligible for standard group benefits. Eligible for salary increases under collective agreement.