Currently looking for Boeing 757 Captains for a new operator based in Saudi Arabia.
B757 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours as PIC on multi-engine jet transport aircraft
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Thorough knowledge and experience using approved flight operations systems and tools, such as the integrated aircraft & crew scheduling and comms software applications, SMS & QA systems, EFB’s etc;
- Proficient on the B757, with records available to confirm regency and training level and experience operating to all intercontinental regions globally.
- Schooling Allowance;
- Housing Allowance;
- Annual Flights;
- Rotation 2 months on 1 month off (Flight included to home destination for rotations)