National Airlines is a provider of outsourced aircraft and services. National
operates a fleet of B747, B757 and A330 aircraft and provide customers a broad array of domestic, regional and international applications.
B757 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Hold a current and unrestricted FAA ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement. Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation is acceptable.
- Hold a current FAA First Class medical Certificate.
- Hold and FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Have a minimum of 7000 hours total time.
- Have a minimum of 1000 hours of pilot-in-command (PIC) time to qualify per FAR 121.436. (Hours must be obtained under Title 14 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations).
- All National pilots are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations.
- Valid U.S. or Foreign passport with applicable visas for international travel. Foreign nationals must be able to obtain the required visas to operate National Airlines flights. Passport must be valid at least one year from application date.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Please note that all candidates offered a position as Captain will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids-hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including, MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.